Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Busy busy busy





First time back at hotel in 2 days.  Operated on over 100 clefts so far, couple of kids developed complications with bleeding, pulmonary edema secondary to equipment failure.  Stayed at hospital, only slept 2 hours, so I'm tired.  This has been a very magical week, seems like I'm in a dream.  Too tired to set up Picasa album, so I'll just post these guys.  

Unable to get anything solid about the rhino problem, but my brief snooping around has taken a weird turn.  The RIS (Rhino Investigation Squad) has tantalizing clues that the rhino killings are not random, that they are after one specific target.  More detail when I get them.

Oh yeah, Miss News Anchor took me to dinner tonight at a fancy restaurant.


O.

M.

G.

Naan was sooooooo good.  

1 comment:

  1. great pictures, dad. can't wait to see the full slideshow. 0NLY KEEWL DADZ BL0G YAAAA

    ReplyDelete